Translate

Saturday, October 19, 2013

Quotes by the known and unknown

“Grace always runs downhill. -- Rose Marie Miller

“It is no part of my experience in grace that God produced me and put me in His family, and then rambled aimlessly off into His vast dominion leaving me to fend for myself by myself.” -- Stanley Phillips

“The Old Testament and New Testament are both valid and both teach needed data, such as the life, being and status of Pharaoh, King of Egypt. Example:  Exodus 9:16 and Rom. 9:17. Both confirm God’s power, not of some earthly king. So that which was written 'aforetime was written for our learning' – Rom. 15:4.” -- Hulan Bass

“When people were poor, they feared the Lord; but there isn't any fear now.” -- O. C. Dukes

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” -- Winston Churchill

“If you board the wrong train, it is no use running along the corridor in the other direction.” -- Dietrich Bonhoeffer

“TRUTH: Find it...Believe it...Live it...Defend it!” -- copied

No comments: