The posting of links does not constitute an endorsement of the sites linked, and not necessarily even agreement with the specific posts linked.
* Hebrews Warnings -- "While they are still His children with His acceptance and provision, they lose specific blessing of the LORD now and forever."
* Holy Trollers: How to argue about religion online -- "Now that I’m all grown-up, I’ve discovered a new arena for combat: The reader’s comments section for stories about religion."
* Members of Congress arrested at immigration rally -- "Approximately 200 demonstrators were arrested, according to U.S. Capitol Police spokeswoman Lt. Kim Schneider."
* Rise and shine: the daily routines of history's most creative minds -- "The path to greatness is paved with a thousand tiny rituals (and a fair bit of substance abuse) – but six key rules emerge."
* We Are All Clergy -- "If you insist on using the word, “clergy,” you had best drop the contrast with “laymen.” According to the Bible, we are actually all clergy."
* What archaeology tells us about the Bible -- "What ancient potsherds reveal about the past is subject to interpretation, which is shaped by prevailing cultural views, history, religion, and politics."
* What Multitasking does to your Brain -- "When we multitask all day, those scattered habits literally change the pathways in our brains. The consequence, according to Nass's research, is that sustaining your attention becomes impossible."