The posting of links does not constitute an endorsement of the sites linked, and not necessarily even agreement with the specific posts linked.
* ‘Judge not, lest ye be judged.’ Really?? -- "Few verses are more quoted than Matthew 7:1, “Judge not, lest ye be judged.” The verse is almost always misquoted and misused."
* Is Anything in Scripture Non-essential? -- "All other doctrines or beliefs can be called 'non-essentials' which only means they do not relate to matters of salvation or eternal life. That doesn't mean they are unimportant."
* Scalia, Kuyper, and a “Christian” View of Economics and Politics -- "A Christian should not support a government that suppresses the faith, or one that sanctions the taking of innocent human life, just as a Christian should not wear immodest clothes."
* Selecting Music for Worship (Part 3): Know Your Church -- "Each church is a unique combination of gifts, experiences and expectations. Each is a spiritual house built from unique living stones."
* What the Bible Says About the Government Shutdown -- "We are suffering from trying to make our own way in life without asking God. We want power to use for our own ends and desires."
* White Evangelicals More Likely to Believe God Gave Israel to Jewish People Than American Jews -- "...even Jews who do believe in God are less likely than evangelicals to believe that God gave the land that is now Israel to the Jewish people."