* A Sign of Them That Believe -- "Sometime around 1910 George Went Hensley walked down from White Oak Mountain in Tennessee convinced, because of his experiences on the mountain, that one of the signs accompanying believers baptized in the Holy Ghost was power over deadly serpents."
* Biblical Elements of Corporate Worship -- "Paul gives three elements of corporate worship in these verses: information, instruction, and emotion."
* Casual pope puts Vatican on alert with quips -- "But the Rev. Thomas Rosica, who helps with Vatican media relations, later said the interview didn't reflect Francis' real words."
* FBC Oxford, Miss., ongoing race relations
* Judge says living Ohio man is legally dead -- "On Monday, an Ohio judge told 61-year-old Donald Miller that he was legally dead."
* Singing Psalms, Hymns and Spiritual Songs -- "So what are psalms, hymns and spiritual songs? What comes into your mind—or into your ear...We tend to define the terms based on what sounds familiar."
* The poorest cities in America -- "Last year, the median U.S. household income was $51,371. To determine which areas have thehighest and lowest median incomes, we used the bureau’s American Fact Finder tool to sort the data of 2,120 metropolitan and micropolitan statistical areas."
"No news is not always good news or bad news...it's just no news at all." -- Owen Ross