Translate

Monday, October 28, 2013

10 marriage quotes

"My marriage keeps me on my knees. If I had a perfect husband, I wouldn't need God." -- Karen Ehman

"We judge ourselves by our intentions. We judge our spouses by their actions. No wonder we think we’re better!" -- Anne Moodie

"Making marriage work is like running a farm. You have to start all over again each morning." -- unknown

"Don't marry for money; you can borrow it cheaper." -- unknown

"A wife is to be a help-mate, not a hurt-mate." -- Tony Evans

"A husband should be a respectable leader, not a bottom-feeder." -- unknown

"Some who think their marriage is ideal soon find it is an ordeal. Next, they're looking look for a new deal." -- unknown

“I cannot need grace as desperately as I do and then refuse it to others.” – Hershael York

“Love me when I least deserve it because that is when I really need it.” -- Swedish Proverb

“Real love, the Bible says, instinctively desires permanence.”-- Timothy Keller

No comments: