The posting of links does not constitute an endorsement of the sites linked, and not necessarily even agreement with the specific posts linked.
* Court decides if gay juror can be taken off case - "Lawyers said they felt the juror's impartiality was compromised because he was the only potential juror who had heard of the SmithKline treatment in question, that he was also the only prospective juror who had lost a friend to AIDS and that he worked for courts."
* Family Research Council Shooter Sentenced to 25 Years in Prison -- "Floyd Lee Corkins showed up at the FRC's Washington, D.C., headquarters with Chick-fil-A sandwiches and shot security guard Leo Johnson while trying to enter the building. Corkins was targeting the FRC because of its opposition to gay marriage."
* Same-Sex Benefits Extended to All States -- "The Obama administration said this week that same-sex couples "legally married" in one of the few states that offer such marriages now enjoy the same federal rights as other married couples when it comes to pensions...even if they live in states that don't recognize their union..."
* Should adjunct college professors be paid more? -- "So you pay a coach $150,000 to 500,000 and a teacher $20,000 to 40,000? These are not universities they are pre-professional sports arenas."
* Suicide Attack on Pakistani Church Kills at Least 70 People -- "'Until drone strikes are stopped, we will continue with this. Consider this the first of our actions,' Ahmed Marwat, a militant commander of Jandullah, a group that works closely with the Pakistani Taliban, said after the Peshawar bombings. 'Whoever is non-Muslim will be targeted.'"
* Transgender theology professor asked to leave California Christian college after coming out -- "Heather Clements taught theology at the school for 15 years, but this past year, he has begun referring to himself as H. Adam Ackley."