The posting of links does not constitute an endorsement of the sites linked, and not necessarily even agreement with the specific posts linked.
* Annual National Beard and Moustache Championship -- Who Knew??
* Cleburne residents rally to the rescue of elderly bookshop owner -- “We have 80 years of tradition unhampered by progress. We’re just wanting to improve the quality of life for our citizens and improve the appearance throughout the community.”
* Gay Activists Call for Boycott of Major Pasta Company -- "On Wednesday, Barilla told Radio 24, an Italian radio station, about his views on both family and homosexuality."
* IRS Rides 1884 'Dead Horse' Law to Regulate Tax Preparers
* Is Apple iOS 7 actually sickening users? -- "Now that’s what you’d call a rotten Apple."
* John Frame’s Advice: 30 Suggestions for Theological Students and Young Theologians
* Marriage bill would guard religious liberty -- "Russell Moore, president of the Ethics & Religious Liberty Commission, called for all members of Congress, whatever their views on marriage, to vote for religious liberty by supporting the Marriage and Religious Freedom Act, H.R. 3133."
* NSA spied on Martin Luther King -- "The intensity of anti-war dissent at home led President Lyndon Johnson to ask US intelligence agencies in 1967 to find out if some protests were fueled by foreign powers. The NSA worked with other spy agencies to draw up "watch lists" of anti-war critics to tap their overseas phone calls."
* Senate poised to vote on spending measure that House Republicans vow to reject -- “Capturing the sense of uncertainty gripping Capitol Hill, Senate Chaplain Barry C. Black asked in his opening prayer: 'Lord, deliver us from governing by crisis, empowering us to be responsible stewards of your bounty.'”