Following are links that I compiled and forgot to post. Most of them should not be dated. The posting of links does not constitute an endorsement of the sites linked, and not necessarily even agreement with the specific posts linked.
* 5 Ingredients in Americans' Foods that are Banned around the World -- "The shocking truth is that many of our favorite foods, like boxed mac and cheese and yogurt, include ingredients that other countries have established as potentially harmful for health, and therefore are banned."
* 5 Tips to be a Better Dad This Week -- "The key is to be intentional as a dad."
* Falling on Deaf Ears?—Why So Many Churches Hear So Little of the Bible -- "Indeed, in many churches there is very little reading of the Bible in worship, and sermons are marked by attention to the congregation’s concerns, not by an adequate attention to the biblical text."
* Malaysian court rules use of 'Allah' exclusive to Muslims -- "The unanimous decision by three Muslim judges in Malaysia's appeals court overturned a 2009 ruling by a lower court that allowed the Malay-language version of the newspaper, The Herald, to use the word Allah - as many Christians in Malaysia say has been the case for centuries."
* Tamar’s Cry -- "There are some 20 million adults and children bought and sold worldwide in the sex trade."
* The Gender-Neutral Language Controversy -- "Gender-neutral language is a style of writing that adheres to certain rules that were first proposed by feminist language reformers in universities during the 1970’s..."
* The “Gender-Neutral” NIV -- "The TNIV people have decided to translate the general idea of a passage and to erase the male-oriented details."
* The gender-neutral pronoun: after 150 years still an epic fail -- "...today the “dominant masculine” no longer applies in grammar, and still no gender-neutral pronoun thrives. It turns out that it’s not just the conservatism of the pronoun system that’s blocking the gender-neutral pronoun."