The posting of links does not constitute an endorsement of the sites linked, and not necessarily even agreement with the specific posts linked.
* Answering the ‘new atheists’ -- "For many years, atheism has been patronizing to Christian theists—they would pat us on the head and say, you can be allowed your silly little superstition. But it’s beginning to dawn on them that they might lose, and they’ve panicked."
* Deaf Composer Regains Hearing the Joy of Music -- "Einhorn said he can still use his training and 'imagination' to compose."
* Is Church Membership Biblical? -- "When you begin to look at these texts it becomes clear that God’s plan for his church is that we would belong to a local covenant community of faith. This is for our own protection and maturation, and for the good of others."
* Listening to Young Atheists: Lessons for a Stronger Christianity -- "...the church, in an effort to attract more young people, wanted Jim to teach less and play more. Difference of opinion over this new strategy led to Jim's dismissal...The church got what it wanted: the youth group grew. But it lost Phil."
* Learning from Young Atheists: What Turned Them off Christianity -- "It’s something most Christian parents worry about: You send your kids off to college and when they come back, you find they’ve lost their faith."
* Motorcyclist had key role in NYC SUV brawl -- "Lien was on the ground when bystander Sergio Consuegra stepped in between him and the bikers, Consuegra recalled at a news conference with local officials."
* The Power of Eye Contact: It's a Myth -- "Don’t force yourself to look into the other person’s eyes more than you naturally would..."
* Truth Through Personality -- "The fact that God uses different personalities not only makes preaching dynamic; it also makes preaching difficult."