- 4 Reasons to Stop Obsessing about Heaven -- "His admission left me wondering why heavenly tourism gets so much attention. Christians might be less obsessed with heaven if we better grasped four things."
- Despite Warning Signs, Tyndale House Published a Pocket Edition of The Boy Who Came Back from Heaven in 2014 -- "The publication date is over two years after they became aware that Alex posted his comments about the deceptive nature of the book on a Facebook fan page for the book."
- Fabricated: 'I did not go to heaven' -- "Anytime you step away from the clear, revelatory, propositional statements of Scripture into your own experience, then you open yourself to every kind of weird existential idea out there."
- More Reasons Tyndale House Should Have Investigated Obvious Problems with The Boy Who Came Back from Heaven -- "...Tyndale’s process from the beginning was flawed."
- This Map Reveals Just How Unequal The So-Called Recovery Is -- "Over this period, the average income of the bottom 99 percent in the United States actually fell (by 0.4 percent)..."
- Tyndale House Publishers Knew the Malarkey Book Was a Fraud -- "For the record, Tyndale House Publishers knew full well more than two years ago that Kevin Malarkey's book contained fabricated stories..."
Friday, March 13, 2015
More "heaven tourism"
The posting of links does not constitute an endorsement of the sites linked, and not necessarily even agreement with the specific posts linked.