The posting of links does not constitute an endorsement of the sites linked, and not necessarily even agreement with the specific posts linked.
* Another View on Obama's Comments on the Crusades, Slavery, and Jim Crow -- "He was wrong in assuming that all religions are the same at their core and in not illustrating what caused Christianity to recognize the error and to expunge it."
* Carjackers rob Baptist minister at gunpoint in front of St. Louis church -- "An associate minister at a Baptist church was robbed at gunpoint by carjackers Tuesday night as she sat in her idling SUV in front of the church, police say."
* Christians have waged their own ‘holy wars -- "The deeply pious Christian ruler Charlemagne, for instance, conquered and forcibly converted neighboring pagan peoples in the 700s, slaughtering thousands who resisted."
* Churches offer drive-by ashes -- "...the steady stream of worshippers...lined up in cars and in person at churches across the country Wednesday and waited for a priest to walk out and apply a cross of ashes on their foreheads."
* Don't Play the Lottery for Me!-- "The lottery is another opportunity to pierce your soul with many pangs, and lead your children into ruin."
* Gay Marriage, What Does Our Constitution Say? -- "The Constitution does not say it is against the law to rob a bank. The Constitution does not say it is against the law to murder your neighbor. The Constitution does not say it is against the law to sell or use drugs."
* How Jon Stewart turned lies into comedy and brainwashed a generation -- "Brian Williams lied about his personal exploits a few times. Jon Stewart was unabashedly and habitually dishonest."
* Hundreds of Indian Christians arrested during protest over church attacks -- "Though hate groups have targeted Indian Christians in the past, some experts say the BJP’s victory has bolstered their activities.
* Mother of four wins $188 million in Powerball, says first ‘purchase’ is to pay tithes-- "WTKR reports that Holmes’ portion of the $564 million jackpot is roughly $188 million."
* Terry Bradshaw: Wouldn't Have Won All Those Superbowls if Phil Robertson Hadn't Left Football to Hunt Ducks -- Phil with Terry Bradshaw
* The Dirty Little Secret: Most Gay Couples Aren't Monogamous -- "In writing about the subject, gay people emphasize the aspects of their relationships that sound most wholesome and straight-like..."