The posting of links does not constitute an endorsement of the sites linked, and not necessarily even agreement with the specific posts linked.
* Actually, that's not in the Bible -- "Most people who profess a deep love of the Bible have never actually read the book."
* Alabama Supreme Court blocks same-sex marriage -- "...Alabama law allows for 'marriage' between only one man and one woman. Alabama probate judges have a ministerial duty not to issue any marriage license contrary to this law. Nothing in the United States Constitution alters or overrides this duty."
* Americans Are Fleeing Religion and Republicans Are to Blame -- "Sociologists Michael Hout and Claude Fischer argue that the retreat from religious affiliation is, essentially, a retreat from the political right."
* Is God Like the Terrorists? -- "For those who form opinions about blog posts after reading only the title and opening sentence, my answer is no."
* ISIS: Christians Worse Than Murderers -- "ISIS is using a harsh interpretation of a verse in the Quran to justify its attacks on Christians."
* Marriage Matters, and Redefining It Has Social Costs -- "Everyone in this room is in favor of marriage equality."
* Oliphant vs. Pence -- "...the apostles did not view heathen religious devotion as proof of regeneration."
* Reflections on Martyrdom -- "Marched in funerary procession yet wearing orange jumpsuits as though they were inmates at a penitentiary were 21 men whose charge was belief in Jesus Christ."
* The Old School Gospel Herald website -- "The OldSchoolGospelHerald.com is the online repository of articles, documents, photos and notes and other written works of Elder Donald E. Martin, Sr. of Lake Panasoffkee, Florida."
* Time Salvation - A Novel Idea -- They "take the occasional use of a word and make it the general meaning of the word, turning things about, upside down, topsy turvy."
* Wash. floral artist’s home, savings at risk of state seizure after court ruling -- "The court claims that Stutzman’s referral of a long-time customer to another business for floral design and support for a same-sex ceremony violated Washington law."
* Why does the government consider this grandmother public enemy No. 1? -- "Stutzman’s run-in with the government came about after what she thought was an innocent conversation with longtime customer Robert Ingersoll back in 2013."
* Why the Secular Age Is Good for the Church -- "Maybe people would stop confusing “church” as being a place rather than a community if we stopped treating our buildings like our purpose for existing."
* 10 ways white people are more racist than they realize -- "Progressives like to believe they're enlightened, but they're no less vulnerable to their implicit biases."