- An Open Letter To Beto O’Rourke -- "There’s not a single gun owner in this country who is looking to Meghan McCain for permission to oppose the tyranny of a mandatory buyback."
- Barr: Judges must stop nationwide injunctions -- "Now he’s taken on a new fight: that of lone judges sitting on district court benches who want to control the national policy set by the president and his administration."
- California’s Divisive Ethnic Studies Curriculum Proposal Fails -- "In 2016, California lawmakers passed a bill requiring that ethnic studies be added to the state’s secondary school curriculum. A curriculum was subsequently drafted and made available for review."
- Dr. Grazie Pozo Christie: What Sanders said about abortion should shock us all -- "...even if children are seen as mere debits in climate calculations, the great scandal of Sanders’ response is the way he automatically singled out poor populations of people of color for reduction."
- If you challenge Darwinism, you challenge everything about Progressivism -- "...when you challenge Darwinism, you are actually challenging literally everything that progressivism has to offer. Its cosmology. Its epistemology. Its ethics. Everything."
- Leadership Lessons from Chick-fil-A -- "Surround yourself with people you trust. Then give them freedom."
- Meghan McCain Is Right about AR-15 Confiscation, and You Know It -- "Americans defied and resisted the prohibition of alcohol, often violently, even after it was passed into law by a supermajority in Congress and in the states. And, eventually, they won."
- Don’t Be Like Candace with Your Spiritual Gifts -- "Like Candace, we often think we know what we’re good at, and that’s how we want to serve the church."
- Myanmar Military Sues Kachin Religious Leader for White House Comments -- "A Myanmar military officer has filed a lawsuit against an ethnic Kachin religious leader for discussing “the promotion of democracy and federalism in Myanmar”..."
- Myanmar Military Drops Case Against Kachin Leader over Conversation with Trump -- "On Monday, Myitkyina Township Court judge U Than Tun said the plaintiff, Lieutenant-Colonel Than Htike, had withdrawn his legal complaint against the Rev. Dr. Hkalam Samson, who is president of the Kachin Baptist Convention (KBC)."
- On Earth as It Is in Heaven: Seeking a Biblical Pattern for Worship -- "...the church is wise to learn from Scripture what God’s order for worship is and to worship God on earth as it is in heaven."
- ‘Ripped it in half’: Shaq shares his top personal finance lesson -- "But the principle stands: O’Neal’s suggestion is to attempt to save as much as of one’s income as possible to prepare for the future."
- StemExpress CEO admits selling beating baby hearts, intact baby heads in Daleiden hearing -- "If you have a fetus with an intact head and an intact body, and intact extremities, that is something that would indicate that child was born alive, and then had their organs cut out of them, or that that child was the victim of an illegal partial-birth abortion."
- Ted Cruz reminds PolitiFact of prior 'False' ruling on 'Beto wants to take our guns' claim -- "“Hell, yes, we’re going to take your AR-15, your AK-47,” [Robert Francis O’Rourke] said when asked about his endgame regarding gun control laws."
- The Theo-logic of Heavenly Worship -- "From creation to consummation, the corporate worship of God’s people is a memorial—a reenactment—of the “theo-logic” of true worship."
- WILLIAMS: Criminologists Mislead Us -- "Liberal criminologists outnumber their conservative counterparts by a ratio of 30-to-1. Ideology almost perfectly predicts the position of criminologists on issues from gun control to capital punishment to harsh sentencing."
Wednesday, September 18, 2019
What Sanders said about abortion, and other links
The posting of links does not constitute an endorsement of the sites linked, and not necessarily even agreement with the specific posts linked.