- The text of the May statement made by Special Counsel Robert Mueller can be found HERE.
- The October 16, 2000 Justice Department view of “A Sitting President’s Amenability to Indictment and Criminal Prosecution” can be found HERE.
- H.R.5 - Equality Act has passed in the House of Representatives
- 116th Congress (2019-2020) “This bill prohibits discrimination based on sex, sexual orientation, and gender identity in areas including public accommodations and facilities, education, federal funding, employment, housing, credit, and the jury system.”
- Doug Collins (Rep.-Ga.) made the following statement at a hearing on H.R. 5: “Don’t ignore the costs here — because they’re steep. H.R. 5 erases civil rights protections for biological women and sets the stage for children to fall victim — in permanent, unprecedented ways — to the confusion that often characterizes adolescence. If Democrats are determined to move this legislation forward, they must acknowledge it automatically privileges the rights of biological men over the rights of biological women. This bill will cause suffering that is far-reaching and, in many cases, enduring...”
Thursday, September 05, 2019
Some links to miscellaneous bits of news: