- 7 New Theology Books You Should Read This Year -- "CT asked publishers which theology and biblical studies books they were most excited to publish this year. Here are the entries..."
- Alert: Girl Scout Cookies Differ Depending on Where You Live -- "There are only two bakeries in the United States contracted to make those most delicious of fundraiser foods..."
- Chelsea Clinton says Sunday school lesson made her a former Baptist -- "Chelsea said her family gets attacked from both ends of the spectrum, including secularists and atheists who question the sincerity of politicians who go to church."
- Mainstreaming “Animal Personhood” -- "Complacency is cultural subversion’s best friend."
- Man suddenly remembers who he is, solves his own cold case -- "Police concluded that Latulip had some kind of head injury that caused him to forget who he was."
- Orlando Baptist pastor resigns after former member sues church -- "Pastor David Janney's exit from ministry at Orlando Baptist Church was not an admission that the accusations are true, a church elder stated."
- Ruminations on the Role of Liberalism in the Collapse of American Undergraduate Education -- "What is left at the end of this process is an empty ideology committed to nothing more than the procedural principles of liberalism itself..."
- Schafly Unloads on Rubio -- "Conservative icon calls media favorite 'lackey for the establishment' Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2016/02/schlafly-unloads-on-rubio-he-betrayed-us-all/#HckIMCHltuQTQd2s.99"
- The Church in the Wilderness; or, The Baptists Before the Reformation -- "It is strange that when you speak with many so called fundamental Baptist preachers today you discover that their knowledge of church history extends back to Billy Sunday, D. L. Moody, and Sam Jones."
- The Twain Shall Meet -- "The real reason the New Atheists doubt the claims of religion...[i]s that these crusaders are convinced that science is the only arbiter of reality and truth."
Saturday, February 20, 2016
7 New Theology Books, and other links
The posting of links does not constitute an endorsement of the sites linked, and not necessarily even agreement with the specific posts linked.