The posting of links does not constitute an endorsement of the sites linked, and not necessarily even agreement with the specific posts linked.
* An Open Letter: To My Porn-Watching Dad, From Your Daughter -- "Porn didn’t just affect your life; it affected everyone around you in ways I don’t think you can ever realize."
* Church Journeys: Progressive Primitive Baptist Church, a More "Normal" Church -- "I received an invite over Twitter and the normal church I preached at was Progressive Primitive Baptist Church in Murfreesboro, TN."
* Does Isaiah 14 Reveal Anything About Satan’s Fall? -- "The historical context of Isaiah 14 concerns the overthrow of an arrogant king (a “man” v. 16)–the Assyrian tyrant Sennacherib."
* Five Steps for Racial Reconciliation on Sunday at 11 a.m. -- "Clearly there is a tension here—a tension between building one church that displays Christian love, and the Christian love that reaches out to people in all their diversity."
* How Many Atheists does it take to put up a Billboard -- "So the actual number of atheists, despite what some people call themselves is less than 2.4 percent."
* Remember Lot's Wife -- "From experience, I would say, that there are times we all look back on our former life with pleasure."
* The Five "I Wills" of God and Lucifer -- "Typical of a proud, arrogant sinner, the devil's eyes couldn't be satisfied and he couldn't settle for being number two."
* The Very Deep Religious Allegory in Gilligan’s Island -- "The show’s creator, Sherwood Schwartz, reveals this in his book about the series."
* What Is "Arcing" and Why Is It Important? -- Arcing is a tool for following and documenting the flow of thought in the Biblical text.
* Why I Am a Primitive Baptist -- "Unlike most professing Christians, the Old Baptists believe that simplicity is preferable to complexity. "
* Why We Are Not Primitive Baptists (Part 1) -- "we sometimes will tell inquirers that compared to modern denominations or associations, we are most similar to Primitive Baptists."