* After Year Of Atheism, Former Pastor: 'I Don't Think God Exists' -- "At the start of 2014, former Seventh-Day Adventist pastor Ryan Bell made an unusual New Year's resolution: to live for one year without God."
* Archaeologists Believe They Found Location Where Jesus Christ Taught -- "...archaeologists are convinced that Jesus taught here, with relics seeming to support that theory."
* Creativity for Creationists -- "Jeff Hardin, chairman of the University of Wisconsin’s zoology department...is an evangelical, but much of his evangelism is directed at his fellow believers. He wants to persuade them that evolution and Christianity are compatible."
* Don't Just Question the 10 Commandments; Question the Entire Bible -- "So with more people considering themselves atheist, what do they believe when it comes to the rules to live by? "* Everything We Have Been Taught About Our Origins Is A Lie -- "Out of place artefacts (Ooparts) are...“out of place” in the orthodox timeline of human history."
* Famous Scientists Who Believed in God -- "These days, many famous scientists are also strong proponents of atheism. However, in the past, and even today, many scientists believe that God exists and is responsible for what we see in nature."
* Nuclear physicist embraces biblical creation -- "Nuclear scientist Dr Brandon van der Ventel shares his creationist faith with Dr Jonathan Sarfati...Many people—ignorant of the biblical roots of modern science—are astounded that some top scientists are Christians."* Sam Harris Slams NIH Director Francis Collins For Being A Christian -- "The neuroscientist then continued his critique against “sophisticated nuanced people” who, despite their intelligence and education, continue to embrace religious teachings."
* Supreme Court Justices Admit Inconsistency, and Embrace It -- "There is an art to admitting mistakes on the Supreme Court."