The posting of links does not constitute an endorsement of the sites linked, and not necessarily even agreement with the specific posts linked.
* Catholic Bishops: Obama's 'Gender Identity' Order Is Anti-Church -- "At least one strictly Orthodox Jewish group, Agudath Israel of America, has also lobbied against the order..."
* Christian farm owners will no longer host wedding ceremonies after gay couple's lawsuit -- "'They have chosen to stay true to their religious convictions,' says attorney."
* Christian Kids Beheaded By ISIS Monsters -- "The brutality isn’t limited to children under 15. Islamic terrorists also cut the throats of Yazidi babies. In one village, they killed more than 100 children and have sold girls as sex slaves for $172."
* FBC Decatur, Ga., elects openly gay deacon -- "A flagship Cooperative Baptist Fellowship congregation in Atlanta voted Nov. 23 to approve a slate of deacons including an openly gay man in a committed, same-sex relationship."
* Five items Congress deleted from Madison’s original Bill of Rights -- "There were some very significant deletions as his proposed list went through the House and Senate, and Madison himself took part in the decisions to edit out some of his own ideas."
* Is It Time to Write the Eulogy?: The Future of Seminary Education -- "There are countless reasons for the crisis, some of them as old as the professional preparation of clergy itself."
* LGBT Strikes Again: Comply or Die -- "...the LGBT leadership insists the world embrace their chosen sexual paths, or face hostile intimidation and expensive legal battles."
* Plano Passes Radical LGBT Anti-Religious Freedom Ordinance -- "Late last night, the Plano City Council held its first and only public hearing and voted, 5-3, to pass a new controversial non-discrimination ordinance."
* Triple slaying touches three Florida Baptist churches -- "One lost its pastor, another is consoling a pastor whose daughter is now a widow and a third has family connections to the murder suspect."
* What If Atheists Were Defined By Their Actions? -- "Neil deGrasse Tyson...has as much interest in meeting with other people to discuss their absence of belief in God as in meeting with non-golfers to talk about their absence of a passion for watching golf."
* When Congress last used its powers to declare war -- "...in total, war declarations were declared by Congress in the War of 1812, the Mexican-American War, the Spanish-American War, World War I and World War II."