- Book Review: Art Lindsley’s C.S. Lewis’s Case for Christ -- "The section of Lindsley’s study that a reader is destined to find most helpful concerns the coherence of Lewis’s apologetic scheme."
- Book Review: The Bullying Breakthrough -- "I give The Bullying Breakthrough five out of five stars!"
- Christian Pacifism: Fruit of the Narrow Path – A Review -- "This book runs just under 100 pages, but it packs quite a punch. It’s written by an ex-marine gone pacifist..."
- Mapping the New Mating Market: A Review of Cheap Sex -- "It is very difficult to dispute Regnerus’ map or his cautious assessments of future trends. For those hoping to curb cheap sex and its negative effects, the book is a framework for future action."
- Profit Motive: What Drives the Things We Do -- "Ultimately, the author succeeds in making his case for the importance of profit motives, and anyone interested in enhancing a business or building up a community will profit from reading this book."
- Review: It’s Dangerous to Believe, by Mary Eberstadt -- "This book is a diligent concatenation of stories of anti-Christian liberal prejudice in the modern West. Not one was new to me."
- SBC FAQs answers your questions -- "The book includes the SBCs guiding documents and the mission assignments of all the entities."
- ‘Unfriended’ Author Shares Harmful Impact of Social Media, How to Get Back to True Community -- "In Unfriended, the New Jersey native wishes to help readers shake off their digital fatigue and get back to ‘real-life, real-world relationships with real people’."
- Woke Church by Eric Mason: A Book Review -- "Mason calls for us to open our hearts and minds and listen to each other even if we disagree. I found my heart aching with Mason through many of the stories he shared."
Wednesday, December 05, 2018
The Bullying Breakthrough, and other reviews
The posting of book reviews does not constitute endorsement of the books or book reviews that are linked.