- Answering the Myths on the Bible Version Debate by David Cloud
- Indian Bottom Association of Old Regular Baptists -- "Minutes of the 37th Annual Session, September 2-4, 1932"
- Life and letters of John Albert Broadus, by A. T. Robertson, 1901
- Luther's Forerunners: or, A cloud of Witnesses, deposing for the Protestant Faith, gathered together in the Historie of the Waldenses: Who for divers hundred years before Luther successively opposed Popery, professed the Truth of the Gospell by Jean Paul Perrin (London: Printed for Nathanael Newbery, 1624)
- Revival Lectures by Charles A. Finney
- Ruckmanism Exposed by R. L. Hymers, Jr. -- "I define Ruckmanism this way: ‘Ruckmanism is the belief that the KJV translation is given by inspiration of God; the translation itself is preserved, and this translation is superior to and corrects the Greek and Hebrew Bible from which it was translated’."
- Textual Criticism: Fact and Fiction a fresh look at Bible Inspiration, Preservation, and Translation -- "I believe the AV is inspired and inerrant because the preserved original language manuscripts from which it is derived are both inspired and inerrant, when correctly copied, which virtually all of the textual evidence suggests is assuredly the case."
- The Canonicity of the Received Bible Established from Reformation and Post-Reformation Baptist Confessions -- "While an examination of pre-Reformation Baptist groups such as the Waldenses is also pertinent to this study, a narrower focus on Reformation and post-Reformation Baptists will here be maintained."
- The English Version of the New Testament, Compared with King James Translation, In Use By All Protestants, by William Washington Simkins
- The King James Version Defended -- "Old books have sometimes been likened to little ships which have sailed across the tides of time, bearing within themselves their precious freight of ancient knowledge and culture."
- The Ruckman Conspiracy -- "Secondly, Ruckmanism must be defeated because it has already produced grave errors concerning Bible prophecy."
- The Principle and Tendency of the Revision Examined in The Doctrines of Grace: And Kindred Themes by George Sayles Bishop
- Three Witnesses for the Baptists by Curtis A. Pugh
Sunday, May 13, 2018
The posting of links does not constitute an endorsement of the books linked.