- Baptist Baptism -- "Historic Baptists maintain that salvation is by the grace of God, which is a separate matter from baptism and church; both of which are literal and visible."
- Debunking Planned Parenthood's "3%" Abortion Myth -- "The most meaningless abortion statistic ever"
- Evangelicals Are Falling In Love With Passover — Is There Anything Wrong With That? -- "Christian observance of the Passover holiday has come under fire from mainstream Jews and some other Christians too."
- Google Director's Push for Computers Inside Human Brains Is 'Anti-Christ,' 'Human Rights Abuse,' Theologians Explain -- "According to the Daily Mail, Ray Kurzweil, a futurist who works on Google's machine learning project, said...that by the year 2029, technological 'singularity' will be achieved, the complete merging of human and computer intelligence."
- Marital conflict in the Bible -- "The less my relationship with a person, the less I care what they think about me, except when they’re armed!"
- Marmite may be brain food, study says -- "In a world bitterly divided into pro- and anti-Marmite factions, lovers of the tangy British spread have found support from an unexpected quarter: brain science."
- Reader’s Lexicon of the Apostolic Fathers -- "It lists all vocabulary in the Apostolic Fathers of words that occur thirty times or less in the New Testament."
- Religious Liberty Isn’t a Government Privilege -- "...no one should think that all rights exist on equal footing."
- Scandalized by the Substitute: A Response to Young and Gungor -- "Don’t miss this: The most popular Christian writer in our time labels the biblical God a “cosmic abuser.” Ancient false teaching returns."
- Town Throws Last-Minute Wedding and Graduation So Dying Father Can Attend -- "How quickly can someone organize and plan a wedding when the stakes are high? What if you throw in a high school graduation too?"
- We tried McDonald's, Wendy's, and Burger King's signature burgers — and the winner is unmistakable -- "I decided to compare the signature sandwiches of the fast-food Big Three — the Whopper at Burger King, the Big Mac at McDonald's, and the Dave's Single at Wendy's...Which chain truly makes the best flagship burger?"
- Ye Hold the Tradition of Men: a Critique of God's Word Preserved: A Defense of Historic Separatist Definitions and Beliefs -- "The vast size and enormous historical documentation of Dr. Sproul's tome looks intimidating."
Sunday, April 23, 2017
Baptist baptism, and other links
The posting of links does not constitute an endorsement of the sites linked, and not necessarily even agreement with the specific posts linked.