Translate

Friday, April 28, 2017

My Life Wasn't Supposed To Turn Out Like This

I just read My Life Wasn't Supposed To Turn Out Like This by Stephen Altrogge. I don't know anything about Altrogge and only saw the article because my daughter linked it on Facebook. I recommend it to you for your reading. Here are a few excerpts.

"Up until two years ago, I thought I had my life pretty well mapped out...Then things took a strange turn."

"Maybe you can relate...The idyllic notions of your youth have been smashed upon the rocks of reality."

"God often takes his people on strange paths through uncharted territories."

"God took David on a path David would never have chosen for himself so that he could teach David things he could never have learned otherwise."

"The testimony of 10,000 saints is this: God knows what he is doing."

No comments: