- 5 Ways Protestants Differ From Other Christian Denominations -- "While there are many Protestant denominations, Protestant Christians share some common refutations of Catholic beliefs." [Warning: starts with a false statement in the 1st sentence.]
- A once-a-year churchgoer confronts a preacher -- "There’s a word for people like me, I found out from Facebook. “CMEs,” or Christmas, Mother’s Day and Easter churchgoers. Opinion about these drop-ins was mixed."
- Congratulations, Leftists: You Shut Down Memories Pizza Of Walkerton, IN -- "All because they honestly answered a hypothetical question posed by a reporter who walked into their place of business."
- Crowdfunding donations for Indiana pizzeria that supported RFRA capped at $842,387 -- "Blaze TV set up its crowdfunding page on gofundme.com"
- Hoosier Hostility is not the American Way -- "Admittedly, the labor movement hasn’t always honored equal rights as quickly as it should have."
- Left’s Homosexual Campaign: Not About Freedom, But Delegitimization and Annihilation of Christianity -- "Columnist George Will points out that Apple’s openly gay CEO, Tim Cook, “... thinks Indiana is a terrible place. (But) He opened marketing and retail operations in Saudi Arabia two months before a man was sentenced to 450 lashes for being gay...Cook has recently been in the United Arab Emirates negotiating on behalf of Apple, where homosexuality is against the law and the penalty is death."
- This Map Shows Every Religious Freedom Law Across the U.S. -- "Since 1993, 21 states have passed laws that allow citizens to follow their creed, even if that means discriminating against a group of people."
- Wife Refuses to Pull Plug on Husband After Motorcycle Crash, Then He Wakes From Coma -- "Danielle Josey Davis had been married only seven months when a devastating motorcycle accident left her husband on life support and in a coma."
Tuesday, April 07, 2015
Tim Cook's double standard, and other links
The posting of links does not constitute an endorsement of the sites linked, and not necessarily even agreement with the specific posts linked.