- 10 Reasons Why Peyton Manning is the Greatest Quarterback of All Time -- "When it comes to who is the greatest quarterback of all time, the debate is endless."
- 10 Characteristics of Debt-Free People -- "Whether you’ve resolved to get debt-free in 2014 or you have a long way to go, it’s good to be inspired. Look at people you know who are already living debt-free lives."
- 19 Dangerous Behaviors of "Close Call" Friendships -- "Lying to spend time with the friend."
- Craving a Crumb of Mercy -- "Behold me prostrate at thy gate, Do not my suit deny"
- Elder Rule Church Government is From Satan, Too -- "Back in the spring of 2011, I made the regrettable decision to publish a blog post entitled, “Congregational Government is From Satan.”"
- Independent Contractor (Self-Employed) or Employee? -- "It is critical that business owners correctly determine whether the individuals providing services are employees or independent contractors."
- Why Do We Need Louisiana’s Marriage and Conscience Act? Ask Indiana Pizza Owners -- "H.B. 707 would prevent the government from discriminating against people because they believe marriage is the union of a man and a woman..."
- Do You Own Your Sermons? -- "You may be taking profits from material that does not belong to you. Copyright law protects the author and grants him rights, but there is a category called 'works made for hire'."
- Who Owns the Pastor's Sermon? Church or pastor? -- "Who owns the pastor's sermon depends on the agreement between the pastor and his church."
Friday, April 17, 2015
10 reasons, and other links
The posting of links does not constitute an endorsement of the sites linked, and not necessarily even agreement with the specific posts linked.