The posting of links does not constitute an endorsement of the sites linked, and not necessarily even agreement with the specific posts linked.
* American Values Are Not Necessarily Christian Values -- "War is not a Christian value...Christian identity is also formed through the shedding of blood, but it is a sacrifice made once and for all by Christ."
* Baylor Center for Christian Music Studies Orchestrates Annual Sacred Sing Event -- "It’s a musical event that’s unlike anything else..."
* Blackbeard's Booty: Pirate Ship Yields Medical Supplies -- "Archaeologists are excavating the vessel that served as the flagship of the pirate Blackbeard, and the medical equipment they have recovered from the shipwreck suggests the notorious buccaneer had to toil to keep his crew healthy."
* Parents who oppose measles vaccine hold firm to their beliefs -- "Amid an outbreak of measles, some parents believe their children's health will be better without the vaccine."
* Pentecost and Potty Training -- "And when your Spirit fell on those believers in the upper room, were any of them mothers of two-year old boys?"
* The Biggest Lie That Parents Believe -- "Stop believing the lie that sports build character!"
* The Value of Remembering Ordinary Moments -- "Though writing down daily events may seem mundane, participants in a recent study were happy to have records of them in the future."
* This Guy Found a Way to Block Robocalls When Phone Companies Wouldn’ts -- "Using a little telephone hackery, Foss found a way of blocking spammers while still allowing the emergency alert service and other legitimate entities to call in bulk."
* William Willimon’s “The Culture is Overrated” -- "We sought to use our sermons to build a bridge from the old world of the Bible to the modern world...It was always the modern world telling the Bible what’s what."
* 6 Bad Habits Of Chronically Unhappy Wives -- "Happiness is wildly inconsistent and subjective."
* 5 Ways to Use Avocados Besides Guacamole -- "So you’ve perfected your guacamole game..."
Post a Comment