The posting of links does not constitute an endorsement of the sites linked, and not necessarily even agreement with the specific posts linked.
* Alabama Judge Defies Gay Marriage Law -- "...Chief Justice Roy S. Moore of the Alabama Supreme Court on Sunday night ordered the state’s probate judges not to issue marriage licenses to gay couples on Monday..."
* Bakery risks large fine for anti-gay discrimination -- "The owners of Sweet Cakes by Melissa bakery will have to pay the couple up to $150,000, BOLI spokesman Charlie Burr said. The exact amount will be determined at a hearing on March 10."
* Breaking the Silence: Redefining Marriage Hurts Women Like Me - and Our Children -- "My husband had left us for his gay lover. They make more money than I do. There are two of them and only one of me. Even so, the judge believed that they were the victims."
* Christian Funerals: Going to be with God -- "The Christian church has lost its way concerning funerals."
* Every State in the USA, Ranked by Its Fast Food -- "The founder of Whataburger wanted to make a burger that required both hands and would have customers screaming “What a burger!” after the first bite."
* Has God Really Commanded That Pastors Be Paid? -- "Has God really ordained or commanded that pastors be paid, let alone receive a regular on-going salary?"
* I’m a gay rights activist. I want to give $150,000 to someone who opposes gay marriage. -- "As a gay man, I should hate Melissa and Aaron Klein."
* Is a Georgia Baptist College Covering Up Racism? -- "Biblically speaking, how did BPC trustees dismiss the testimony of three witnesses?"
* Is Your Job Your Calling? -- "...the primary sense of the word “calling” in the New Testament is our call to salvation."
* Non-believers should not receive Christian funeral says minister -- "Why should the state not provide the means by which funerals can be conducted without benefit of religion also? My suspicion is that it would be welcomed by many who are all too aware of what is at best inappropriate and at worst hypocritical in their appearing to assent to convictions they do not share and a faith they do not believe."
* Poll shows giant gap between what public, scientists think -- "In eight of 13 science-oriented issues, there was a 20-percentage-point or higher gap separating the opinions of the public and members of the American Association for the Advancement of Science..."
* Rev. Graham: ‘Who Says We Can’t Be in Politics? The Gays and Lesbians Are in Politics,’ ‘The Anti-God People Are' -- "Get involved in politics. Who says we can’t be in politics?"
* Texas Man Arrested After Attempt To Pay Taxes With Dollar Bills -- "Norris had allegedly folded each bill so tightly that it 'required tax office personnel approximately six minutes to unfold each bill.'"
* What Your Poo Says About You -- "The frequency of your bowel movements can say a lot about your health."