The posting of links does not constitute an endorsement of the sites linked, and not necessarily even agreement with the specific posts linked.
* Alabama Baptist executive board affirms Biblical view of marriage -- "The Executive Board of the Alabama Baptist Convention voted Friday to release a resolution affirming the Biblical perspective on marriage."
* Are you a leader? -- "I think many Christians are walking around following “leaders” who are not really leaders."
* Baptist Handbook For Church Members -- "It is a distinct principle with Baptists that they acknowledge no human founder, recognize no human authority, and subscribe to no human creed."
* Death and Bereavement in Judaism: Ancient Burial Practices -- "Decent burial was regarded to be of great importance in ancient Israel, as in the rest of the ancient Near East."
* Lexical Fallacies by Linguists -- "Although modern linguistics has made significant and abiding contributions to biblical studies, not all linguistic principles are of equal value."
* Scripture Makes Plain God’s Design for Marriage -- "...Stan Mitchell, has decided that homosexuality is acceptable to the God of the Bible...it is noteworthy that he talks a lot about love and 'conversation' and 'journeys' but little or not at all about truth and the Bible."
* Should Christians Carry Guns? -- "My concern is that we too often equate God’s agenda with our own agenda and then we make decisions like owning a gun based on our personal values instead of a keen Christian ethic."
* To Bury or To Burn? Cremation in Christian Perspective -- "As mentioned earlier, the Judeo-Christian tradition has historically understood the biblical call to proper stewardship of material possessions to teach that burial is the best way to handle (or steward) the body of a decedent..."
* What ISIS Really Wants -- "The Islamic State is no mere collection of psychopaths. It is a religious group with carefully considered beliefs, among them that it is a key agent of the coming apocalypse."