The posting of links does not constitute an endorsement of the sites linked, and not necessarily even agreement with the specific posts linked.
* 19 years after Murrah bombing, grandmother shares story of loss, forgiveness -- "The blast on April 19, 1995, killed her grandchildren -- Chase, 3, and Colton, 2."
* A Mother's Grief and Mercy -- "That has to be the most gracious victim statement I've heard in this courtroom. And I'm not so sure I'd be able to be as gracious as you are, ma'am."
* Abortion Survivor Finds Doctor Who Aborted Her Twin Brother -- "To the average observer, Claire Culwell is a beautiful, vibrant young mother who is full of life. But she carries deep down inside her an unimaginable heartache. She is an abortion survivor, who survived the same abortion that took the life of her twin brother."
* High court ruling favors prayer at council meeting -- "Government may not mandate a civic religion that stifles any but the most generic reference to the sacred any more than it may prescribe a religious orthodoxy."
* Is It Time to Change Our Views of Adultery and Marriage? -- "In my work as a Hollywood life coach and spiritual teacher, I see many clients who are divorcing and cite adultery as the main factor."
* Michelle Knight: I forgive Cleveland kidnapper -- "One of the three women held captive in a Cleveland house before escaping last year said she forgives the man who kidnapped and tortured her for nearly a decade."
* Mother of Amish school shooter shares amazing story of forgiveness -- "Is there anything in this life that we should not forgive?"
* Twin sisters reunite after 78 years apart -- "Both women were born in Aldershot, England, in 1936. Their mother, a domestic servant, decided to give up one of the girls after their birth father fled."