* Doctrinal Statement -- "Poinsettia: a new flower in the soteriological garden"
* Five items Congress deleted from Madison’s original Bill of Rights -- “The right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed; a well armed and well regulated militia being the best security of a free country: but no person religiously scrupulous of bearing arms shall be compelled to render military service in person.”
* Four foods that lower blood pressure -- "...consuming foods that are proven to produce significant cardiovascular benefits is a great way to prevent and treat the disorder naturally."
* Mel Brooks on Blazing New Comedic Trails in 'Blazing Saddles' -- "Politically correct is absolutely wrong. Because it inhibits the freedom of thought."
* Mohler Mistaken About N.C. Marriage Law -- "...recently (Tuesday, April 29) on his daily broadcast called “The Briefing,” Mohler erroneously maligned North Carolina’s Marriage Protection Amendment."
* New bid to topple Obamacare in court: Did Harry Reid bend the rules? -- "Senate majority leader Harry Reid violated the Constitution in his maneuverings to pass Obamacare, a conservative legal fund argues."
* More Hispanics are leaving Catholic Church: survey -- "A growing number of U.S. Hispanics are turning away from the Roman Catholic religion of their youth and now identify as Protestant or unaffiliated with any church..."
* Racial Diversity Seems to Have Become an End in Itself -- "I've thought of racial diversity initiatives as a means to an end, but Justice Sotomayor seems to view racial diversity as the desired end of public policy."