The posting of links does not constitute an endorsement of the sites linked, and not necessarily even agreement with the specific posts linked.
* Do Probiotics Really Work? -- "...when that equilibrium is thrown off--thanks to anything from taking antibiotics (they kill all bacteria) to stress, age, even exercise--you start feeling lousy."
* 'Mummy Lake' Used for Ancient Rituals, Not Water Storage -- "...the so-called Mummy Lake — which isn't a lake and has never been associated with mummies — likely held ancient ritual ceremonies, researchers say."
* Mummy Lake Photos: An Ancient Ceremonial Structure -- Photographs
* So Are Chia Seeds Really All that Great? -- "...studies on the weight loss benefits of chia are slim (pun intended) and don't show any payoff."
* University of Alabama athlete, honor student killed in storm was ‘true southern gentleman’ who sacrificed himself -- "John Servati, who was member of the University of Alabama's men's swimming and diving team, was killed Monday night when violent storms and a tornado struck the Tuscaloosa area."
* Yes, The White House Did Tell Susan Rice To Lie About Benghazi -- "No, the story is not going away."