The posting of links does not constitute an endorsement of the sites linked, and not necessarily even agreement with the specific posts linked.
* 11 Healthiest Foods in the World -- "Grown without chemicals and loaded with nutrition, these 11 foods will keep you (and the planet) healthy for life.
* Blaming NRA over killings shows no amount of laws enough for anti-gunners -- "...no amount of 'gun control', for which California has been hailed as a leader by citizen disarmament groups, will ever be enough for them."
* British court orders Richard III to be buried in Leicester -- "Britain's High Court ordered on Friday that king Richard III should be buried in a cathedral in Leicester, the city where his remains were found under a car park two years ago."
* Doctors Think Emergency Room Visits Are Going To Explode Under Obamacare -- "One of the major selling points of the Affordable Care Act was its theoretical potential to reduce costly emergency room visits, given the law's access to coverage.
* In a final videotaped message, a sad reflection of the sexist stories we so often see on screen -- "Movies may not reflect reality, but they powerfully condition what we desire, expect and feel we deserve from it."
* Is Gay Marriage Unstoppable? -- "...in Justice Scalia’s world, people get gay-married. In Justice Kennedy’s, gay (and straight) people get married. The distinction is subtle but makes a tremendous difference."
* Pakistan woman stoned to death by family for marrying man she loved -- "All the suspects except her father escaped. He admitted killing his daughter, Cheema said, and explained it was a matter of honor."
* Remains of 40 Confederate soldiers discovered in Virginia cemetery -- "Their remains sat, unmarked, in shallow graves at the Old City Cemetery in Lynchburg, Va., for decades."
* Sharia Law Interrupts a Woman's Wedding -- "Seventeen women were detained for several hours. The team of men who held them gave the reason as listening to loud music and not wearing Islamic dress."
* Sharing Finances in a Marriage: 5 Stats You Should Know -- "Here are a few statistics on marriage and finances, some of which may surprise you."
* Sudanese Christian shackled while awaiting death sentence, husband says -- "Meriam Ibrahim, 26, who is eight months pregnant, was sentenced to death last Thursday after being convicted of apostasy."
* The Kissing Cousins of Divorce and Heresy -- "As a pastor of more than 20 years, my heart breaks every time I hear of a couple splitting up."