* 19 Words That Will Make People Like You More -- "First impressions can lead to lasting impressions."
* How to See Yourself as the Web Sees You: 5 Tips -- "Searching for yourself on the Web is not just an activity of the vain and shallow. It is an important tool in managing your career and your personal life.
* Mega Church Pastor: Obama Legacy is that He Destroyed the Experiment Called America -- "I do not recall in my lifetime anything remotely close to what we are seeing. For the law enforcer in Washington D.C., the chief in America, to tell the Attorneys General across the states that you don’t have to enforce the law if you don’t like it. That is beyond anything I was taught in school. Rule of law and consent of the governed has been lost."
* Pope Francis says half of marriages today are invalid -- "To much fanfare in the press, Pope Francis has started a 'dialogue' about the Catholic Church's marriage practices."
* Researchers Who Provided Key Evidence For Gluten Sensitivity Have Now Thoroughly Shown That It Doesn't Exist -- "Since gluten is a protein found in any normal diet, Gibson was unsatisfied with his finding. He wanted to find out why the gluten seemed to be causing this reaction and if there could be something else going on."
* Scientists Rebut White House Global Warming Claims -- "The scientists do not have any affiliation with any particular organization and have worked together pro bono for several years."
* The actress who helped Lincoln defeat the Confederacy -- "Pauline Cushman donned disguises, dodged death and secretly slipped behind enemy lines as a Civil War spy."