The posting of links does not constitute an endorsement of the sites linked, and not necessarily even agreement with the specific posts linked.
* 10 Bizarre Ways to Die -- "Isadora Duncan, a popular American dancer in the 1920s, was strangled to death after her scarf got caught up in the axle of the car she was riding in."
* 10 Features of Superb Sleepers -- "They don't view sleep as an escape from waking nor as time subtracted from it, but as an experience that absolutely enhances life."
* Gay debate challenges traditional definitions of ‘evangelical’ -- "...for most evangelicals, it was more or less a given that all sexuality outside of man-woman marriage is sinful. Not so much anymore."
* Homosexuality May Have Evolved In Humans Because It Helps Us Bond, Scientists Say -- "An intriguing theory, for sure. But not everyone is buying the new research."
* Ministerial Ordination -- "I do not believe that ministerial ordination, as traditionally practiced in Baptist churches, has a biblical basis."
* Student punished for preaching sues Everett school district -- “Leal is described in the lawsuit as a 'young man who is a practitioner of the Christian faith' who believes he should convey his beliefs to others.”
* The Best Sandwich From Each State -- "...Business Insider...went around the country to determine each state's best sandwich."
* The painful backlash against ‘no-excuses’ school discipline -- "New Orleans schools, which have taken the experiment with paternalistic public education to a new extreme, have been at the forefront of extending regimented discipline to the high school level.
* The SPRINKLED Baptist Convention? -- "We have never before created a class of sprinkled Southern Baptists."