The posting of links does not constitute an endorsement of the sites linked, and not necessarily even agreement with the specific posts linked.
* 10 little-known facts about the ultimate patriot, John Adams -- "Adams represented British soldiers accused in the Boston massacre."
* 12 Famous People Who Were Actually Spies -- "Before Julia Child became the cooking guru, she was engaged in cloak and dagger activities as an employee of the Office of the Strategic Services."
* 15 Medieval Hygiene Practices That Might Make You Queasy -- "Chamberpots?"
* A Catholic church schism under Pope Francis isn’t out of the question -- "The conservative backlash against the liberal pope’s authority has been fierce, and is gathering momentum."
* Constitution Check: Do the federal courts lack the authority to rule on same-sex marriage? -- "Just last week, what had been academic conjecture became a live issue in a federal court, as South Carolina officials raised the claim that the “domestic relations” exception took away those courts’ authority to hear and decade a challenge to a same-sex marriage ban."
* Evangelical Leader Denounces Ex-Gay Therapy -- "Some Christians are debating whether identifying as gay or having a same-sex orientation is itself unbiblical."
* Joel Osteen endorses Obama just before midterms -- "...Osteen's “I'm okay, you're okay” milk toast sermons are far from Bible-based...he preaches the New Age religion under a Christian label."
* Ministering in the Aftermath: A Message from Dr. Albert Mohler -- "Placing sexuality within the meta-narrative of Scripture and submitting to its sufficiency and authority will be the starting point for Christians today."
* The State of Theology: New Findings on America’s Theological Health -- "This study demonstrates the stunning gap in theological awareness throughout our nation, in our neighborhoods, and even in the seat next to us at church."
* Transgender: When Psychological Identity Trumps Bodily Identity -- "Fox News did an anonymous interview in 2009 with a person named “John” who has...has suffered psychological angst his entire life because of his two legs. Even as an adult after 47 years of marriage, he still wishes and hopes to have one of his legs amputated..."
* What Led You To Become An Atheist? Some Surprising Answers -- "Most of them had a church background and had chosen atheism in reaction to Christianity."