The posting of links does not constitute an endorsement of the sites linked, and not necessarily even agreement with the specific posts linked.
* Convention brings some of South’s best Gospel singers to Chatsworth -- "...she traveled some 840 miles from her home in Texas to attend the 88th annual Georgia State Gospel Singing Convention in Chatsworth."
* CAC to host inaugural Sacred Harp Singing Saturday -- "It is arguably the oldest known form of music in America."
* Comparison of Singing in Churches of Christ and Sacred Harp Singing -- "This informal document lists some similarities -- and differences -- between typical congregational singing within the churches of Christ and singing at a Sacred Harp event."
* Music therapy reduces depression in children and adolescents -- "Researchers at Queen's University Belfast have discovered that music therapy reduces depression in children and adolescents with behavioural and emotional problems."
* Real music about real change -- "Petra front man John Schlitt and up-and-coming hip-hop artist KB come from different eras, but both experienced Christ’s deliverance from a life of darkness and found themselves in the spotlight of the Christian music industry."
* Wisconsin studies music and memory program -- "Mike Knutson taught himself to play the harmonica as a child, and the 96-year-old sang with his family for most of his life."