The posting of links does not constitute an endorsement of the sites linked, and not necessarily even agreement with the specific posts linked.
* Are Bible believing Christians obligated to obey the government all the time? -- "Our framers set religious freedom as a high priority and included the practice of religion without interference from the government or anyone else in the wording of the First Amendment."
* Half of Britons think religion does more harm than good -- "Even a fifth of those who see themselves as devout say religion is harmful to society, study finds."
* I'm a Liberal Democrat. I'm Voting for Rand Paul in 2016. -- "Rand Paul is my candidate in 2016, even though the Tea Party would consider me Joseph Stalin's love child...Eric Holder actually answered that theoretically, yes, drone strikes to kill Americans on U.S. soil could be viewed as legal, depending on the circumstance. If this doesn't frighten you, then vote for Hillary Clinton or Jeb Bush, since neither one cares about this matter."
* School tells kids: Stop praying to Jesus, singing Amazing Grace -- "Christian students at a Colorado public high school were told they could no longer meet to pray, sing religious songs or discuss religious topics during free time..."
* Scofield and His Bible -- "The impact of the Scofield Bible...reshaped the culture of evangelicalism."
* Top 10 Things You Didn't Know About the Green Bay Packers -- "Early on in their history, the Green Bay Packers were the Acme Packers, taking their name from the Acme Packing Company."
* 5 Things Never to Ask in a Job Interview -- "The wrong questions, however, can tank even the best interview."
* 6 Ways Religion Does More Bad Than Good -- "What if harming society is part of religion’s survival strategy?"