* Exclusive: New figures reveal massive decline in religious affiliation -- "In five decades, the number of people with no religion in Britain has grown from just 3 per cent of the population to nearly half, according to a new survey."
* Illustration to be Handed Out at Public Schools -- "The front cover of the small purple booklet is illustrated with a cartoon Bible--which has arms, legs, face and drooling mouth--sexually assaulting a screaming woman as she tries to escape its grasp."
* Is It Really Dementia? -- "Dr. Doraiswamy estimates that when doctors suspect Alzheimer’s, they’re right 50 to 60 percent of the time."
* Local church closing after 220 years -- "...the First Presbyterian Church of Swannanoa will be no more."
* Ray Rice filing grievance against Ravens for dismissal, per report -- "...the NFL's collective bargaining agreement only permits for one punishment per infraction. This is not an insignifcant issue; while this puts the NFL Players' Association in the position of having to defend someone whose conduct was reprehensible, the larger point stands."
* Too many folks display a lack of knowledge and understanding of the Bible -- "For a book that has been around for as many centuries as it has, it is astonishing how little many know what the Bible actually says, not only on little known subjects, but basic tenants of truth the Bible articulates..."
* Wendy Davis is losing. But she was always going to lose. -- "...polling shows that Davis is near-certain to lose her election next week — potentially by double digits."
* Why a Gay Man Is Raising Money for Homophobic Bakers -- "A gay evangelical Christian is teaching tolerance by example."