The posting of links does not constitute an endorsement of the sites linked, and not necessarily even agreement with the specific posts linked.
* The Oldest Restaurant in Every State -- "...we tracked down...the oldest continuously operating eateries in America."
* 90-year-old Florida man cited for feeding homeless -- again -- "Arnold Abbott and his team of chefs set up shop Wednesday night on Fort Lauderdale Beach and dished out free food to the homeless."
* FDR’s third-term election and the 22nd amendment -- "...in the campaign, Roosevelt insisted that he was in the race to keep America out of war in Europe..."
* 'Gay cake' row: Fr Tim Bartlett withdraws engagement with gay groups over cake case -- "I will be writing today to those groups from the gay community, with whom I have had a very constructive and ongoing engagement in recent years, to say that I am withdrawing my engagement until the right of all people, in this case Christians, to freedom of conscience is vindicated and respected by the Equality Commission and the gay community."
* Gay marriage ruling means high court review likely -- "The march toward gay marriage across the U.S. hit a roadblock Thursday when a federal appeals court upheld laws against the practice in four states..."
* Mob lynches Christian couple in Pakistan -- "All of Pakistan's minorities feel that the state fails to protect them, and even tolerates violence against them."
* Some Interesting Facts about Ulysses S. Grant -- "Grant’s real name was Hiram Ulysses Grant...Grant was elected President of the United States in March 1869. At the time he was the youngest American President at age 46."