* Candle Bible Handbook -- "With everything that's packed into this handbook, it could have felt cumbersome. It doesn't!"
* C. S. Lewis - A Life: A Thorough Look at the Man, a Glimpse of His Imagination -- "Allister..McGrath provides a biography that attempts both to retell the story of Lewis's life and to understand 'his ideas and how they found expression in his writing.'"
* On Thomas S. Kidd’s George Whitefield: America’s Spiritual Founding Father -- "Kidd strikes middle ground between more pastoral and popular Whitefield biographies like those by Arnold Dallimore and Steven Lawson, yet without lapsing into the scholastic cynicism of Harry Stout...Though admittedly sympathetic with Whitefield’s ministry, Kidd avoids hagiography by presenting Whitefield holistically, warts and all."
* The Christian Art of Dying: Learning from Jesus – Book Review -- "The most recent statistics reveal that apart from Enoch and Elijah, the death rate among human beings is 100 percent."
* The Spirit of Hope: Author’s Biography of Father Sees Treachery, Faith & Fate Collide -- "This is the true story of a family whose lives were turned upside down with uncertainty as they struggled to survive each passing day during a dark, despairing time of utter chaos."
* Why I’m not reading Reza Aslan’s book -- "The author doesn’t take the testimony of Matthew, Mark, Luke, and John as reliable eyewitness testimony."