The posting of links does not constitute an endorsement of the sites linked, and not necessarily even agreement with the specific posts linked.
* 3 Things You Can Literally Learn In Your Sleep -- "...people can better remember the location of an object if overnight they listen to the tune they heard when they put it there."
* 10 little-known facts about President Theodore Roosevelt -- "Aided by his excellent memory and his always-high energy level, TR wrote about 35 books in his lifetime and an estimated 150,000 letters."
* 10 Things I Wish Everyone Knew About Reformed Theology -- "Reformed theology is more than the five points (or TULIP)."
* Corporate Worship Is Better Than Your Quiet Time -- "When we treat corporate worship like it’s our private meeting with God, we not only dishonor our great Host, but we rob ourselves of the joy of sharing our mutual love for the King who has invited us to his banquet."
* Dying girl: Put me in, coach -- "...even though Lauren now has just weeks to live, she still gets up at 5:30 a.m. for basketball practice."
* Gunman in Canada attack prepared video of himself -- "The attack in Ottawa came two days after a man described as an "ISIL-inspired terrorist" ran over two soldiers in a parking lot in Quebec, killing one and injuring the other before being shot to death by police."
* Holy Turin Shroud theory: Cloth with Jesus' image a medieval prop -- "...the Turin Shroud containing the face of Jesus is likely a prop used during an Easter ceremony from medieval times."
* How to Spot the Resume of a Psychopath Applying to Work With You -- "...if you ask them about their experience with project management and they start talking about your wonderful taste in shoes instead, get out while you still can."
* If Jesus suddenly came back to earth today, would he approve or disapprove of modern Christianity? -- Poll
* IRS seizes woman's entire savings because she deposits less than $10,000 at a time -- "...the agency claims she did so to avoid the required reporting of any bank transaction over $10,000."
* One in 50 clergy don't believe in God -- "One in 50 Anglican clergy in the UK believes God is merely a human construct, according to a new survey..."
* Online Tithing? Yes or No? -- "To give or not to give online, that is the question. Or at least that is the question that many churches are asking themselves."