Translate

Thursday, December 29, 2022

The Mediocre Commission

The apostles had what we often call The Great Commission. In our day there is The Mediocre Commission.

Go ye therefore, enroll in seminary and get at least a 4-year degree, afore ye preach the gospel to any creature; and teach all nations, baptizing, pouring, or sprinkling them in the name of the Father, Son, and Holy Ghost, or howsoever ye choose to do it; teaching them to observe all the things ye prefer to teach of whatsoever I have commanded you (or things ye yourselves dream up): and, lo, I am with you alway, well, until Rome and Constantinople take over the churches. Ohme. Morphew 29:19-20

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well said, Brother Vaughn. I wonder have I made a parody of my Lord's commands by my actions…

R. L. Vaughn said...

I think we all have room to examine and assess our actions.