Translate

Saturday, March 23, 2019

John Chapter 17: The Lord’s Prayer

John Chapter 17: The Lord’s Prayer
The one who prays
These words spake Jesus
thy Son
given him power over all flesh
he should give eternal life
Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent
I
I have glorified thee on the earth
I have finished the work which thou gavest me to do
I have given them thy word
I also sent them into the world
for their sakes I sanctify myself

To whom he prays
Father
thou hast given him power over all flesh
whom thou hast sent; thou didst send me
work which thou gavest me to do
O Father
Holy Father
whom thou hast given me
thou lovedst me before the foundation of the world
O righteous Father, the world hath not known thee
the glory which thou gavest me
thou … hast loved them, as thou hast loved me

For whom he prays
I pray for them
for them which thou hast given me
given them thy word
the world hath hated them
for them also which shall believe on me through their word

About what he prays
glorify thou me
keep through thine own name those whom thou hast given me
that they may be one
that they might have my joy fulfilled in themselves
that thou shouldest keep them from the evil
Sanctify them through thy truth
that they all may be one
they also, whom thou hast given me, be with me where I am
that they may behold my glory
that the love wherewith thou hast loved me may be in them, and I in them

No comments: