- A New Selection of Sacred Music -- Samuel Dyer, 1820
- Archaeologists unearth oldest musical instruments ever found -- I don't endorse the timeline and some of the other mumbo jumbo, but this is an interesting find, nevertheless.
- Christian Harmony 1873 -- Information about William Walker's Christian Harmony
- Deaf singer 'hears' music with help from 'Not Impossible' tech-hackers -- "I look at the world and look for things that we think are impossible."
- Music Director at WJCU Breaks with National Association of Broadcasters in Letter to Congress Supporting Artist Pay for Radio Play -- "The United States is the only democracy in the world that does not pay recording artists for radio airplay."
- Science Has Great News for People Who Can’t Sing -- "It’s a skill that can be taught and developed, and much of it has to do with using the voice regularly."
- The one-hit wonder of ‘Wareham’ – William Knapp -- "William Knapp would be forgotten today if he had not composed one of the world’s most singable melodies, the hymn tune Wareham."
Tuesday, December 08, 2015
Christian Harmony 1873, and other music links
The posting of links does not constitute an endorsement of the sites linked, and not necessarily even agreement with the specific posts linked.