Translate

Monday, March 28, 2022

When...I went into the sanctuary of God...

The house of God is, always has been, and always will be the best place to do theology.

  • Psalm 27:4 One thing have I desired of the Lord, that will I seek after; that I may dwell in the house of the Lord all the days of my life, to behold the beauty of the Lord, and to enquire in his temple.
  • Psalm 55:14 We took sweet counsel together, and walked unto the house of God in company.
  • Psalm 73:16-17 When I thought to know this, it was too painful for me; until I went into the sanctuary of God; then understood I their end.
  • Psalm 92:13 Those that be planted in the house of the Lord shall flourish in the courts of our God.
  • Psalm 122:1 I was glad when they said unto me, Let us go into the house of the Lord.
  • 1 Timothy 3:15 but if I tarry long, that thou mayest know how thou oughtest to behave thyself in the house of God, which is the church of the living God, the pillar and ground of the truth.
  • 1 Peter 2:5 ye also, as lively stones, are built up a spiritual house, an holy priesthood, to offer up spiritual sacrifices, acceptable to God by Jesus Christ.

No comments: