Translate

Saturday, January 01, 2022

Most viewed posts in 2021

At the end of last year I wrote, “After Blogger changed some of its features this year (a supposed upgrade), it was not as easy to take note of which posts were most viewed, so I think I will not do such a review in the future.” However, I think I finally figured it out. So here goes. The following are the seven most viewed posts (in that order) for the year 2021 on the Seeking the Old Paths.
Looking at these, I find it intriguing that none of the most viewed were written this year, and the newest of them is three years old. I had to get down to Number 15 to find one that was written in 2021. I am surprised that some of them would be the most viewed, though for others I can understand because they are probably popular hits via a search engine (e.g. spiritual gifts, drunkenness, Arminianism, baptism). How does the Bible define drunkenness has always been a leader. Who Can Baptize used to be my most read post, but it seems to have fallen out of contention!

No comments: