- Careful Conversations: Focus on the Position, not the Person -- "To attack the person is to commit a textbook logically fallacy known as argument ad hominem."
- Centennial + 5: History of Smyrna Baptist Church, of Rusk County, Texas, 1873-1978 -- "There is fascination in looking into the past history of people, places, and institutions."
- Chick-fil-A Put an Obama and Hillary Supporter in Charge, but Dumped Christians -- "The Chick-fil-A Foundation will go on funding leftist groups like Atlanta’s Westside Future Fund."
- Corporate Prayer Is More than Your Personal Quiet Time -- "...encourage the individual praying to use the pronoun we instead of I. He is not doing spiritual show-and-tell; he is praying on behalf of the church."
- Data leak reveals how China ‘brainwashes’ Uighurs in prison camps -- "It is very difficult to view that as anything other than a mass brainwashing scheme designed and directed at an entire ethnic community."
- Fake Or Real? How To Self-Check The News And Get The Facts -- "Those who consume news also need to find ways of determining if what they’re reading is true."
- Growing Anti-Natalist Movement -- "Anti-natalists advocate the voluntary extinction of humanity. This is where leftism has been leading us for decades."
- Jonathan Morris: I went to Kanye West’s Sunday Service – Here’s what I saw and heard -- "Fox News sent me to Los Angeles this past weekend to experience and then report on what has become a high-impact religious phenomenon."
- Landmark Case in American Law and in the Pro-Life Movement -- "The Seventh Circuit closed its decision in favor of the pro-life defendants by saying “This litigation has lasted far too long. At last it is over”."
- Praying Together: An Invisible, Yet Vital Work -- "...the praying church is a church who admits her dependence on God."
- Redemptive-Historical Preaching and the Decline of the Preaching of Repentance -- "Redemptive-historical preaching originated with Dutch Biblical Theologians like Klaus Schilder and B. Howerda in the 1940’s, and the question was, how shall we preach the Old Testament narratives?"
- The History of the Baptists of Tennessee, with Particular Attention to the Primitive Baptists of East Tennessee -- "From the records kept only meagre knowledge of the activities of each individual church can be obtained, for the Primitive Baptists seem to have been better worshipers than historians." (Master of Arts Thesis by Lawrence Edwards, June 1941)
- The Importance of the Virgin-Birth of the Lord Jesus Christ -- "He, and He alone, is our redemption by grace through faith in the manifest wonders of the gospel: His virgin-birth, death, life, and resurrection."
- The Incomparable King James Version -- "We are not claiming that the King James Version is divinely inspired, as some critics of our position often attempt to lead others to believe."
- WALSH: Sex-Ed Program Teaches Six-Year-Olds How To ‘Self-Stimulate.’ This Is Why Sex-Ed Should Be Abolished -- "What we’re witnessing here is not a “slippery slope” to the normalization of pedophilia. This is pedophilia. There’s no more slope. We’ve reached the bottom..."
- What Awaits in Public Schools thru Children’s Books -- "If you are not aware of it, there’s a new book out that – thanks to Common Core and Planned Parenthood – will eventually show up in your child’s classroom."
Wednesday, December 04, 2019
Careful Conversations, and other links
The posting of links does not constitute an endorsement of the sites linked, and not necessarily even agreement with the specific posts linked.