- Arminian and Baptist: An Interview with Matt Pinson -- "Arminianism has enjoyed something of a renewal of interest in theological discussions in the last decade. This interest has been embodied in the publication of a host of diverse books."
- Breaking: Judge rules dad will have say in gender ‘transition’ of 7-year-old -- "Mr. Younger and his ex-wife, Dr. Anne Georgulas, were in court last week fighting over custody and decision-making abilities for James and his twin, Jude."
- Charming the Soviets -- "The Soviet Union had intended for the event to demonstrate Russian superiority in music and achieve a propaganda victory."
- Company Dinner -- "Because it was served at almost every meal, some historians dubbed the 1950s “the meat decade”."
- Definite Atonement and Church Membership -- "If our Lord is the mediator of the new covenant and its subjects are a regenerate, believing people, then it is difficult to think of the new covenant people as a “mixed” community like Israel of old, at least by covenantal design."
- Gov. Abbott Promises Case of 7 Year Old James Younger Being Looked Into -- "FYI the matter of 7 year old James Younger is being looked into by the Texas Attorney General’s Office and the Texas Department of Family and Protective Services."
- Paula White’s new book ‘Something Greater’ is revealing, disturbing and depressing -- "The self-obsession is cringe worthy. Paula White’s life points to Paula White. Jesus is just an incidental side prop to Paula White ministries."
- Sabbatical Homeschool Planning: The British Year -- "About a year ago I started asking for advice from other homeschoolers who’d lived abroad short term...the overwhelming advice I received was to make experiencing the country, its history and culture, our primary homeschooling."
- Texas jury rules against divorced dad trying to stop 7-year-old son’s gender transition -- "At stake, potentially, is not just James’ identity in the here and now, but his health down the line."
- The Maniac of Gadara, by Christmas Evans -- "Jesus commanded the legion of unclean spirits to come out of the man. They knew that out they must go. But they were like Scotchmen – very unwilling to return to their own country."
- The Story of Oklahoma Baptists, E. C. Routh -- "On the ninth of September, I constituted the Muscogee (Creek) Baptist Church, consisting of Mr. Lewis and wife, Mr. Davis, and three black men who were slaves to the Creeks. In the afternoon we worshipped in another place in the neighbourhood."
- Tulsi Gabbard’s Husband Shares Powerful Photo Reminding People Where Her Loyalties Lie -- "For anyone to smear my wife as an agent or asset of another country is offensive to all Americans, no matter where your political ideologies lay."
- Yes, Beto, your open-border immigration ideas are slap in the face to Angel Moms like me -- "My son, Brandon Mendoza, was killed less than 30 miles from the spot where the candidate stood and berated that woman."
Saturday, October 26, 2019
Yes, Beto, and other links
The posting of links does not constitute an endorsement of the sites linked, and not necessarily even agreement with the specific posts linked.