- Works of Benjamin Keach at Digital Puritan -- "Originally from Buckinghamshire, Keach worked as a tailor during his early years. He was baptized at the age of 15 and began preaching at 18."
- Vermont cult of the 19th century: Pilgrims, prophets and pestilence -- "They were known as the Vermont Pilgrims and their quest for deliverance began in Woodstock in 1817."
- Two Reasons a Church Shouldn’t Have Multiple Gatherings -- "The nature of membership requires one gathering...The nature of the Lord’s Supper requires one gathering."
- The Most Popular College Degree: Majoring in Regret and Remorse -- "According to a recent CBS News story, two-thirds of American college graduates regret getting their degrees."
- Should the Baby Live? -- "“Killing a disabled infant is not morally equivalent to killing a person. Very often it is not wrong at all,” writes Peter Singer."
- Preaching the Gospel at Funerals -- "Don’t preach them into heaven. Don’t preach them into hell. Just preach the gospel for the people who are there."
- Meet AOC’s Brain: Saikat Chakrabarti -- "Pelosi...singled out Chakrabarti in a closed-door meeting last week and told him, “Do not tweet about our members and expect us to think that that is just OK.”"
- Focus Group of Female Trump Voters Shocks CNN -- "I’m a brown-skinned woman. I am a legal immigrant. I agree with him."
- Elderly man decorating family grave is killed by falling headstone -- "Caretaker Ed Kubilus says the bases of headstones often sink when the ground thaws, making them susceptible to tipping over."
- A Professor Who Argues for Infanticide -- "...Singer and his colleague, Helga Kuhse, suggested that “a period of 28 days after birth might be allowed before an infant is accepted as having the same right to live as others.”"
Thursday, July 18, 2019
Works of Benjamin Keach, and other links
The posting of links does not constitute an endorsement of the sites linked, and not necessarily even agreement with the specific posts linked.