- An Attempted Shell Game with God: Classifying Scriptural Issues of Practice as Non-Scriptural -- "What has happened today is that scriptural issues have been shoved over into the non-scriptural category to give liberty to do what people want in scriptural issues. This is actually sinning."
- Burial Mound Found on Kindergarten Playground Was Used for 2,000 Years -- "Thirty sets of human remains from the mound in southwest France show locals buried their dead in the same spot from the Stone Age to the Iron Age."
- Can broad and narrow complementarians coexist in the SBC? -- "Contains and comments on Tom Schreiner’s Twitter thread on complementarianism."
- “Echo In the Canyon”: Laurel Canyon in the 60s -- "Ask fans to name some of music’s most legendary locations, and you’ll likely get answers such as Detroit, Memphis, Minneapolis, Seattle, New York, and New Jersey."
- Free Trade: A Key to a Rising Standard of Living -- "Finally, and much more important than the utilitarian arguments for free trade, we should always keep in mind that trade involves the exercise of fundamental, natural, God-given rights. Such rights include the right to private property, the right to do what one wants with his own money, economic liberty, freedom of travel, liberty of contract, and freedom of association."
- Head of CBF partner ministry supports full inclusion of gays -- "I have come to the conclusion that God created humanity with various sexual identities and orientations."
- How The Left Is Normalizing Pedophilia Right In Front Of Our Eyes -- "Leftism is an active threat to our children. This is why we cannot compromise with it or seek common ground."
- Indigenous - the Word the Left Stole -- "Everyone who has an ancestry attached to Australia has so because their forebears came here – no one sprung up out of the ground."
- Media Reports on Transgender Athletes All Seem to be Missing One Thing -- "Story after story celebrates the record-smashing successes of transgender athletes in a range of women’s sporting events...but they don’t include anything from the female athletes these biological men are dominating, or even indicate the reporters have made an effort to talk to them."
- Supreme Court upholds Indiana law on fetal remains, avoids major abortion ruling for now -- "We reiterate that, in challenging this provision, respondents have never argued that Indiana’s law imposes an undue burden on a woman’s right to obtain an abortion."
- Texas asserts sovereign immunity against Congress -- "Congress doesn’t get to do oversight over states — period. Nor can they compel action by state officers."
- The Debate Grows Over What Religious Freedom Means -- "Congress passed the Religious Freedom and Restoration Act 25 years ago on an almost unanimous basis. Since then, the advocacy of religious freedom has become highly contentious and more partisan."
- The End is Nigh! Extinction and Evangelism -- "Did you hear the news? In 12 years time the world could come to an end."
- Theater cancels Kristy Swanson and Dean Cain’s pro-Trump performance over ‘threats of violence’: ‘We are appalled’ -- "...the Mead Theater notified the producers of FBI Lovebirds: UnderCovers that they would no longer participate in the production due to concerns over “threats of violence”."
- What Does Job 31:13-15 Tell Us About the Unborn? -- "The treatment of persons as non-persons is something for which we will give an account."
- When is Bad Preaching a Separating Issue? -- "...not all independent Baptist churches are careful in the preaching and teaching of the Word. Sadly, many of them too often commit the wicked sin of wresting the Scriptures, taking them out of context in their sermons..."
- Why Should Anyone Take Your Political Opinions Seriously? -- "Fewer and fewer people are willing and able to make arguments in favor of their assertions, though, and I suspect this has much to do with the growing popularity of the default religion of our age, the Cult of the Self."
- Worship at Sinai -- "God reveals himself and calls his people to worship."
Thursday, June 20, 2019
Linkety, Link, Link
The posting of links does not constitute an endorsement of the sites linked, and not necessarily even agreement with the specific posts linked.