The posting of links does not constitute an endorsement of the sites linked, and not necessarily even agreement with the specific posts linked.
* 6 Realistic Rules for Better Sleep -- "Steer clear of all the hard-and-fast rules and do what makes sense for your lifestyle."
* 21 things that shouldn’t be said to sexual abuse victims -- "My intention in writing these is not to shame those who want to help, or make them walk on eggshells. Instead it’s to help friends and family members of victims best love and understand the sexual abuse recovery journey."
* Ariona Senate Bill 1062 -- There was a lot of news and online discussion, but very few actually read the text of the Senate Bill 1062.
* Prisoner gets Supreme Court hearing using handwritten form -- "The Supreme Court added five new cases on Monday, including a case about wearing beards behind bars that resulted from a handwritten petition."
* The Power of Healthy Eating: How This Woman Healed Herself with a Healthy Diet -- "The food you choose to eat has drastic effects on your body, and we don't just mean your waistline. A young woman with a debilitating illness found her miracle cure not with medicine, but with a change in her diet."
* Hattie turns some leaves -- Web log of a Moody Bible Institute ethnomusicology student
* We Won’t Solve Biblical Literacy with Bible Trivia -- "...you can memorize the details and still not know the story."